INSIDE SALES AGENT
Three Doors provides homeowners with multiple options when it comes to selling or buying a home. With the help of our marketing strategies, the Three Doors team has sold more St. Louis houses in one month than most agents sell in an entire year!
We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! The Three Doors team has a unique opportunity available for a talented inside sales agent.
We are looking for a competitive, self-motivated, high performer who is persuasive, outgoing, and a people person. A high-energy candidate that’s passionate about helping us grow. You will acquire incredible skills and have access to an experienced entrepreneurial team.
Income is a combination of a base salary and a commission with no ceiling on income.
The position uses techniques such as social media and viral marketing instead of focusing on traditional media platforms such as radio, newspaper, and TV. As our Inside Sales Agent, the ability to learn and implement cutting edge, state of the art marketing techniques to scale the business is essential. Help us take our company to the next level!
To be a strong candidate, you must be:
- A great communicator
- Focus on the customer
- Collaborate with others
- Solve problems creatively
ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE JOB
- Manage lead generation and lead cultivating throughout the company.
- Manage both inbound and outbound lead calls and assign them to either an agent or a property buyer.
- Maintain customer database, keeping records of activity.
- Prospect new leads via For Sale by Owners, Divorce Lists, Expired Listings, etc.
- Work collaboratively with agents (act as cross selling agent) when leads are passed on.
- Responsible for long term follow up on leads.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to generate email and mail campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns to lead generation and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Perform other duties as assigned.Page Break
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Inside Sales or Telemarketing Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Real Estate License is a bonus but not mandatory
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full Time Position
- Observe and comply with all Three Doors policies and procedures.
Three Doors is proud to be an EEO employer.