Join a growing real estate company that believes teamwork is the key to a successful company!
Three Doors seeks a reliable Office Administrator that will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be highly competent in prioritizing work and working with little supervision. He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The goal is to ensure operations run smoothly and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
The Administrative Support position is responsible for assisting personnel in all aspects of Three Doors. Essential elements of the job include:
- Receive, direct, and relay telephone messages to appropriate staff member.
- Assist with the transactions of real estate listings and sales.
- Greet and direct guests to appropriate staff member or meeting.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings or other office functions.
- General administrative support duties, including faxing, collecting data, copying, and maintaining files.
- Assist marketing team with promotions and mailings.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Perform basic bookkeeping and clerical duties.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- As needed, work with all team members on assigned projects.
- Observe and comply with all Three Doors policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 Year Experience in Administrative Role
- Real Estate Background Preferred
- Minimum of 40 wpm
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position is full time and may require some evenings. The hourly wage starts at $15/hour and includes the option to participate in a Simple IRA program, company Profit Share, and health benefits.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.