Three Doors purchases homes from those looking to sell their home fast, in “as-is” condition, pending foreclosure, or MORE. The homes are potentially then fixed up and put back on the market.
As the team’s Renovation Assistant/Runner, the candidate will visit properties in the St. Louis and surrounding areas to perform basic tasks to keep our properties looking great. Basic tasks will not require specific knowledge or tools. The primary purpose of the position will be to help expedite various matters in the field and on specific project sites.
This is a part-time position (estimated 5 hours per week, as needed). May require some evenings.
ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE JOB
- Install/remove signs and lockboxes
- Purchase and pick up materials from supply stores
- Pick up materials from print shop
- Run various errands around the St. Louis area
- Visually inspect various work completed at project sites (take photos, send report)
- Assist with landscape maintenance. Tasks may include the following:
- Move and adjust water sprinklers
- Pull or spray minor weeds (i.e. cracks in driveways and at landscaping beds)
- Pick up miscellaneous debris or litter around the property
- Visit properties listed on the market. Tasks may include the following:
- Replace burned-out light bulbs
- Install plug-in air fresheners
- Sweep floors or clean up minor spills
- Inspect for safety issues
- Inspect for new or ongoing damages from stormwater or other potential hazards
- Change furnace filters
- Salt driveways and sidewalks in winter before or after anticipated snowstorms
- Monitoring lockboxes, Supras (and web management), signs, dehumidifiers, other resources where they are/who has them
- Keeping supply shed and agent signs organized and monitoring the amount (letting agent know when low to order more)
- Keeping track of riders, organizing and monitoring the amount - order as needed
- Keeping track of A-Frames, H-stakes, and-U stakes - order as needed
- Monitoring and keeping track of open house signs, locations, and amount - order as needed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Valid driver's license
- Provide own transportation and car insurance
- High-level responsiveness to team requests
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Result oriented
Three Doors Real Estate is proud to be an EEO employer.